- Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Globtech Returns and Refunds Policy.
For Roku2 XS XD and Fiberbox and Mag250
1. Globtech Satisfaction Guarantee policy allows customers to return their Fiberbox Roku2 XD or Roku2 XS or Roku3 or mag250 to the place where they purchased it from within 14 days of the date of FIRST USE.
2. No returns shall be accepted after 14 days of the date of FIRST USE. Customers have 14 days to evaluate the product and after 14 days, there will be no returns accepted by retailers / agents.
3. Customer must return the box in original packaging, with all components (remote, cables, batteries and manuals), the return charges are on the customer.
4. Retailer / Agent are responsible to refund the customer for the full amount.
5. Retailers / Agents are not to accept defective boxes or exchange boxes
6. The Box (Roku) comes with 1 year warranty with the manufacture you need to register for the Roku with their web site and for any problem you need to send it to them for repair, for the firebox it comes with 1 year warranty with the company Fibersat.
7. Please note (very important) WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY OF OUR SUBSCRIPTIONS and WE DON'T GUARANTEE ANY SERVICE
For Glbox HD200 and HD60
Please note below important updates on the GL™Box Returns and Refunds Policy.
- GLWiZ Satisfaction Guarantee policy allows customers to return their GL™Box where they purchased it from within 30 days of the date of FIRST USE.
- No Return shall be accepted without RMA# and Return Merchandise Authorization Form from customer. The customer must first contact our customer service and once all required informations are provided, they will be provided on RMA# along with a return form. All over the world: 001‐905‐762‐5037 US & Canada: 1‐866‐236‐2026
- No returns shall be accepted by retailers / agents after 30 days of the date of First use. Customer has 30 days to evaluate the product and after 30 days, they will be no return accepted by retailer /agents.
- Customer must return the box in original packaging, with all components (remote, cables, batteries and manuals) along with their original receipt.
- Retailer / Agent is responsible to refund the customer for the full amount minus $30 restocking fees and 20$ for the first month subscription fees if used more than 20 hours usage has to be checked with GLWiZ customer service: GL™Box Returned within 1 to 30 days = $30 restocking fee + $20 subscription (If there is more than 20 hours usage) = $50 deducted from purchase price GL™Box Returned within 1 to 30 days = $30 restocking fee + $0 subscription (If there is less than 20 hours usage) = $30 deducted from purchase price
- Retailer / Agent shall not accept any refunds without a copy of the Return Merchandise Authorization From filled out completely with RMA#.
- If customer chooses to return the box after 30 days, they may do so to Gold Line, not Retail stores or agents. Retailes / agent will not accept boxes after 30 days.
- No Returns after 90 Days.
- Retailers / Agents are not to accept defective boxes or exchange boxes unless instructed to do so by Gold Line. Should you have any inquiry or question, please feel free to contact us through: email@example.com Or contact with your direct assigned GL SALES Contact.Globtech at firstname.lastname@example.org
This system is offered for sale to domestic households and is for private use only. Pre-paid subscriptions cannot be exchanged or refunded once the Box has been activated.
Ensure you have a suitable broadband connection and unlimited bandwidth from your ISP before ordering. The broadcaster reserves the right to change channel packages without notice.
The package is NOT covered by warranty if broadcasting stops due to the broadcaster going out of business or a change in schedules.
If this is the case we are not liable for this action and you have bought said subscription with this knowledge.